Support and Center Needs
How can you help support PCC?
- Donate NEW baby items for the boutique or host a baby shower on the center’s behalf. PCC is always in need of new cribs, strollers, infant clothing, car seats, diapers (newborn to size 5), wipes and infant care items.
- Don’t like to shop? Provide Target or Walmart gift cards in any amount and we’ll do the shopping for you!
- Volunteer your skills – painting, electrical work, carpentry, carpet cleaning.
- Mentor clients 4 hours per week – no experience necessary. We’ll train you.
- Looking for Christian professionals to teach life skills and parenting classes.
- Assist with the Life Walk or Fall Banquet. We are always looking for creative and enthusiastic people to help with these fundraising events.
- Host a diaper drive.
- Become a monthly donor.
- Paper Towels, Toilet Paper, Kleenex
- Copy paper, legal size envelopes
- Printing services (letterhead, envelopes, post cards, etc.)
- Latex gloves
- Plastic trash bags (tall kitchen)
- Cookies and crackers for childcare